Wills and Family Law Matters

Wills and Family Law Matters


Making a Will is probably one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime.

By making a Will you ensure that your loved ones will be clear on your wishes after your death and be provided for financially. We can advise you in relation to the tax and legal implications of making a will. We act for executors in taking out the representation such as Probate and Administration to Administer the Estate (divide a person’s assets / items they own on their death)

We also help people make An Enduring Power of Attorney which is a legal document that comes into force when you have lost the mental capacity to deal with your affairs. The President of the High Court empowers a trusted relative(s) or friend(s) that you have appointed under your Enduring Power of Attorney to administer and look after your affairs. By planning in advance, you retain control over who will look after your affairs if you do lose your mental capacity.
A simple Power of Attorney grants the power to another person to look after a particular transaction, event or property.

Family Matters

This is a huge area that covers everything from Pre-nuptial Agreements (before you get married) to Divorce, Judicial Separation, Separation Agreements and all ancillary matters such as maintenance, custody and access provisions for children. We are also trained in Collaborative Law which is an alternative method of resolution of family disputes and is geared towards the future and ongoing wellbeing of the family as a whole and offer separating parents advice on children and parenting plans.

What Our Customers Say

“Susan was so friendly, I never felt ashamed to talk about my problems.”


“Susan is honest, kind and understanding. She gave me confidence to help me through my situation and I felt she genuinely cared.”


“Susan Mullins provided a calm, considered and very competent service. It was conducted in a friendly and professional manner that explained all the options and resolved all issues relating to my case.”


Complete our “call back request” and we will contact you at a time that is convenient for you.