Commercial property transactions are often complex and require lawyers with the expertise, tenacity and skill to deliver pragmatic and commercial solutions in today’s fast moving environment.
Mullins & Treacy LLP commercial real estate team offers advice which is clear, practical and focused on achieving your personal and commercial objectives.
All our commercial property solicitors have an outstanding reputation for their technical and commercial expertise combined with a down to earth approach.
We can provide advice on all aspects of commercial property deals including:
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Investment acquisitions, disposals and portfolio management
- Residential and commercial development (including housing and mixed use schemes and complex regeneration and infrastructure schemes)
- Property finance issues
- Construction contracts, professional appointments, warranties, procurement and risk strategies
- Property litigation and alternative forms of dispute resolution
Commercial Property Solicitors and Lawyers Working with You
Our team will work closely with you, and your professional advisors, to ensure that we deliver on the needs of your business and provide specialist technical, yet practical and cost effective, advice. Our clients include commercial and residential property developers, retail and leisure operators, social housing bodies, public and private sector and small to large businesses.