Commercial property transactions are often complex and require lawyers with the expertise, tenacity and skill to deliver pragmatic and commercial solutions in today’s fast moving environment. Mullins & Treacy commercial real estate team offers advice which is clear, practical and focused on achieving your personal and commercial objectives.
All our commercial property solicitors have an outstanding reputation for their technical and commercial expertise combined with a down to earth approach.
We can provide advice on all aspects of commercial property deals including:
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Investment acquisitions, disposals and portfolio management
- Residential and commercial development (including housing and mixed use schemes and complex regeneration and infrastructure schemes)
- Property finance issues
- Construction contracts, professional appointments, warranties, procurement and risk strategies
- Property litigation and alternative forms of dispute resolution
Commercial Property Solicitors and Lawyers Working with You
Our team will work closely with you, and your professional advisors, to ensure that we deliver on the needs of your business and provide specialist technical, yet practical and cost effective, advice. Our clients include commercial and residential property developers, retail and leisure operators, social housing bodies, public and private sector and small to large businesses.
We have particular expertise in:
- Agriculture and estates
- Commercial development and regeneration projects
- Construction and engineering
- Education and charities
- Energy and infrastructure
What Our Customers Say
“Recommended to us by our Auctioneer in Waterford. They have been excellent from start to finish. Very efficient and great communication.”
“We received a very efficient service. You knew what you were doing and there were no hiccups or problems as a result.”
“We first engaged Mullins & Treacy in 2013. Since then, we have found them to be responsive to our needs, very knowledgeable on issues that arose and always willing to find a solution that is in the best interests of Waterford Credit Union and it’s members.”
For expert and practical advice about a Commercial Property matter contact Mullins & Treacy on 051 391488. Alternatively, complete our “call back request” and we will contact you at a time that is convenient for you.